Their ‘Sleepout’ catches the press’s imagination in Canterbury and East Kent. Never being one to miss a trick – publicity-wise ‘Anything’ has received their very professional ‘release’ c/with photos, which I reproduce for your interest and edification -(Oh yes?) below.
To enlarge the photo and read the text just ‘click’ on the photo and it should fill the screen. Mine does!
- Very much ‘Ade’s Day’ at Rotary conference
- Swim Relay Event for Children in Need – Register Your Team Now!
- Rotary GO Phase 3 Comes to District 1120!
- “Let’s do this again!” Much pleasure at RC Sidcup’s Special Needs Bowls Day
- August is Membership Month!
- My Rotary – yes it is for you too!
- Rotary Global Rewards
- District 1120’s 1st Corporate Member Announced!!
- Hette Stainer – If you took a ‘selfie’ of District 1120 what would it show?
- What’s This? Rotary Central? Never heard of him….. You have now!
- Rotary’s Best Kept Secret
- Rotary Civic Awards
- Thank you Sevenoaks – not modish or ‘trendy’, but you are what this District is about
- Polio Eradication Update
- Indore – ‘Calmed’s target for 2015, not a pretty city, but glad to be chosen!
- If you were waiting for ‘Rotary Day’….. Sorry, You’ve missed it!
- Santa plays cupid in his grotto – Maidstone Rotarian Roger Hext has seen it all!
- Does ‘Rotary’ always have to be about food? Senlac honour the haggis – and their stomachs!
- Will the real Devin D. Thorpe please stand up?
- Have you brought the chequie my little turtle-dove? Folkestone have!
- No! Not a Futuristic Dystopia with funny suits! It’s RC Ashford and ‘Children in Need’
- calmed in action 3 – And Kalyan Banerjee Past RI President, is the Cherry on the Cake!
- ‘calmed in action’ 2 – The Class of 2014 on Parade, at the ‘Angel of Bhuj’
- ‘calmed’ in action’ – thirty Master Trainers, and they are all very motivated
- Hi people meet Harry, Rotakids Pres. for D 1120’s second Rotakids Club…. and he’s got a lot to say!